Murjanica

im rita murjani. this blog was created for school purposes only. this is my micronation. welcome!!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

immigration

immigrants of murjanica (+2)


The nation of murjanica would like to formally announce the immigration of two new members into its country. These two people are:

· Jasmin Vargas, USA

· Neal Tewani, USA

They have sworn under the immigration oath of murjanica to respect the country’s laws and leaders.

Immigration oath:

I, insert name here, hereby do swear that I will respect all laws, policies, and/or rules put into place by the leaders of murjanica, I will not disrupt the peace of this nation for any reason, and I will do my part to make this nation the best it can possibly be. I will treat this nation as my home and my own.

After four months of residing in this country these new immigrants may apply for citizenship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home